The Ultimate Guide to HurlingPaperback
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 3 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: Gill & Macmillan Ltd
- Format: Paperback | 48 pages
- Dimensions: 194mm x 248mm x 10mm | 181g
- Publication date: 15 March 2009
- Publication City/Country: Dublin
- ISBN 10: 0717145921
- ISBN 13: 9780717145928
- Illustrations note: chiefly col. Illustrations, map, ports.
- Sales rank: 349,010
* Want to know how to score goals like Henry Shefflin? Or save them at the other end like Damien Fitzhenry? Top tips throughout the book show how everyone can improve their playing skills. * Learn how to perfect catching skills and how to carry the sliothar on the hurley * Improve tackling skills including the block, the hook and the side pull. * Learn how to get extra height and length on the sliothar. * Learn what the referee, umpires and linesmen do and what their signals mean.
Other books in this category
USD$21.45 - Save $8.87 29% off - RRP $30.32
USD$20.79 - Save $1.94 (8%) - RRP $22.73
USD$9.28 - Save $4.35 31% off - RRP $13.63
USD$5.82 - Save $2.50 30% off - RRP $8.32
USD$20.23 - Save $5.53 21% off - RRP $25.76