Two Milpas of Chan Kom: Scenarios of a Maya Village LifePaperback Suny Series, Anthropology of Work
List price $35.56
You save $6.96 19% off
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 3 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: State University of New York Press
- Format: Paperback | 328 pages
- Dimensions: 149mm x 225mm x 13mm | 295g
- Publication date: 1 March 1996
- Publication City/Country: Albany, NY
- ISBN 10: 0791428303
- ISBN 13: 9780791428306
- Edition statement: New.
- Illustrations note: black & white illustrations
Chan Kom is a Maya community in the Yucatan peninsula that is currently undergoing a process of transformation due to increasing migration to Cancun, Mexico. The author demonstrates the significance of the Mayas' socioeconomic and ideological strategies to adapt to the changes brought about by this migration.
Other books in this category
USD$12.70 - Save $5.44 29% off - RRP $18.14
USD$11.83 - Save $4.16 26% off - RRP $15.99
USD$15.45 - Save $10.26 39% off - RRP $25.71
USD$6.95 - Save $3.04 30% off - RRP $9.99
USD$27.51 - Save $1.23 (4%) - RRP $28.74
USD$19.31 - Save $12.47 39% off - RRP $31.78