Through Our Enemies' Eyes: Osama bin Laden, Radical Islam and the Future of AmericaPaperback
List price $18.95
You save $2.59 13% off
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 2 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: Potomac Books Inc
- Format: Paperback | 414 pages
- Dimensions: 150mm x 226mm x 33mm | 635g
- Publication date: 2 February 2006
- Publication City/Country: Dulles
- ISBN 10: 1574889672
- ISBN 13: 9781574889673
- Edition: 2, Revised
- Edition statement: Revised edition
- Illustrations note: 2 b&w maps
This seminal work on modern terrorism is the one book all of us should read in order to truly understand the reasons why radical Muslims like Osama bin Laden and his followers have declared war on America and the West. This newly revised edition assesses the changes and continuities in Osama bin Laden's thinking since 2002. The author details the overwhelmingly positive benefits that al Qaeda and Sunni militants have derived from the allied invasion of Iraq. President Bush's actions have transformed bin Laden into a symbol of leadership and heroism in a worldwide Islamic movement.
Other people who viewed this bought:
USD$17.03 - Save $2.67 13% off - RRP $19.70
USD$11.93 - Save $1.70 12% off - RRP $13.63
USD$10.87 - Save $4.28 28% off - RRP $15.15
USD$13.54 - Save $3.90 22% off - RRP $17.44
USD$23.85 - Save $1.91 (7%) - RRP $25.76
Other books in this category
USD$10.66 - Save $4.49 29% off - RRP $15.15
USD$12.95 - Save $2.20 14% off - RRP $15.15
USD$11.16 - Save $3.99 26% off - RRP $15.15
USD$11.28 - Save $3.87 25% off - RRP $15.15
USD$20.00 - Save $8.79 30% off - RRP $28.79
USD$13.51 - Save $3.15 18% off - RRP $16.66
* Bestselling author Michael Scheuer is the former head of the CIA's bin Laden Unit and the author of the widely publicised Imperial Hubris, originally published under the byline Anonymous.
"This is a book that all professional soldiers should read since it represents, in significant detail, the views and motivation of one of our primary adversaries, while clearly defining the severity of the ongoing threat."