- Publisher: Oxbow Books
- Format: Hardback | 512 pages
- Dimensions: 214mm x 278mm x 36mm | 2,100g
- Publication date: 10 March 2012
- Publication City/Country: Oxford
- ISBN 10: 1842174630
- ISBN 13: 9781842174630
- Edition statement: Tion ed.
- Illustrations note: 320 col & b/w illus, 22 maps, 30 tables
- Sales rank: 563,525
The chapters in this book collect and systemise essential information on textiles and textile production from 16 European countries, resulting in an up-to-date and detailed sourcebook and an easily accessible overview of the development of European textile technology and economy from prehistory to AD 400.
Other people who viewed this bought:
Other books in this category
USD$19.06 - Save $3.68 16% off - RRP $22.74
USD$32.03 - Save $11.20 25% off - RRP $43.23
'Textiles and Textile Production in Europe succeeds in giving a comprehensive overview of ancient textile studies in Europe and in the methodology for study of such fragile remains of the past. Congratulations to the editors.'--Ana Cabrera"Textile History" (01/01/0001)