Temperament: Infancy Through Adolescence the Fullerton Longitudinal StudyHardback Longitudinal Research in the Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Publisher: Plenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Format: Hardback | 290 pages
- Dimensions: 171mm x 221mm x 23mm | 603g
- Publication date: 31 March 2003
- Publication City/Country: New York, NY
- ISBN 10: 0306476886
- ISBN 13: 9780306476884
- Edition statement: 2003 ed.
- Illustrations note: biography
The Fullerton Longitudinal Study, launched in 1979, chronicled the development of over 100 children and their families from the children's first birthday through their high school completion using a cross-informant/cross-context methodology. In this volume, the developmental course and sequelae of children's temperament from age 1.5 years through high school completion are documented. It is an important resource for developmental researchers, clinicians, educators, and students.
Other books in this category
USD$6.57 - Save $2.07 23% off - RRP $8.64
USD$6.89 - Save $2.17 23% off - RRP $9.06
USD$6.39 - Save $1.60 20% off - RRP $7.99
USD$7.64 - Save $1.42 15% off - RRP $9.06
USD$10.24 - Save $3.36 24% off - RRP $13.60
USD$7.41 - Save $0.58 (7%) - RRP $7.99
Table of contents
1. Introduction and Overview. 2. Methodology of the Fullerton Longitudinal Study and Data Analytic Strategy. 3. Consistency and Change in Temperament. 4. Behavioral and Emotional Adjustment at Home and School. 5. Intelligence, Language, and Adaptive Functioning. 6. Temperament in the School Context. 7. Temperament in the Family Context. 8. Temperament in the Extremes Developmental Trajectories of Infants in Three Temperament Groups. 9. Temperament and Development Synthesis and Implications. References. Index.