Tackling Text (and Subtext): A Step-by-step Guide for ActorsPaperback
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 2 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: NICK HERN BOOKS
- Format: Paperback | 318 pages
- Dimensions: 156mm x 234mm x 24mm | 540g
- Publication date: 1 January 2009
- Publication City/Country: London
- ISBN 10: 185459799X
- ISBN 13: 9781854597991
- Sales rank: 66,788
This is an intensely practical handbook for students, actors, and teachers on how to cope with text, character, and situation. Barbara Houseman's method is to state a precept and devise an exercise to explore it. The result is a book with a practical exercise on almost every page.