Structure in Fives: Designing Effective OrganizationsPaperback Prentice Hall international editions
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 2 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: Prentice-Hall
- Format: Paperback | 312 pages
- Dimensions: 152mm x 226mm x 18mm | 431g
- Publication date: 10 July 1992
- Publication City/Country: Harlow
- ISBN 10: 013855479X
- ISBN 13: 9780138554798
- Edition: 2
- Edition statement: 2 Revised ed of US ed
- Sales rank: 438,953
International Economics captures the vitality of modern international trade and finance. A classic textbook by world-renowned authors, the Seventh Edition is comprehensively revised and updated in a new, full-color format. Each half of the book contains a core of theory chapters followed by chapters applying the theory to major policy questions of the past and present. A presentation and synthesis of the research on what it takes to design an effective organization. It shows managers how to choose the best organizational design for their business from five basic structures and helps readers avoid typical mistakes especially those pertaining to conflict among different divisions.
Other books in this category
USD$18.41 - Save $9.28 33% off - RRP $27.69
USD$12.71 - Save $4.29 25% off - RRP $17.00
USD$11.70 - Save $4.30 26% off - RRP $16.00
USD$9.41 - Save $4.43 32% off - RRP $13.84
USD$15.05 - Save $11.10 42% off - RRP $26.15
USD$19.53 - Save $11.26 36% off - RRP $30.79
Table of contents
1. Foundations of Organization Design. 2. Designing Individual Positions. 3. Designing the Superstructure. 4. Fleshing Out the Superstructure. 5. Untangling Decentralization. 6. Fitting Design to Situation. 7. Design as Configuration. 8. The Simple Structure. 9. The Machine Bureaucracy. 10. The Professional Bureaucracy. 11. The Divisionalized Form. 12. The Adhocracy. 13. Beyond Five. Bibliography. Index.