Sounion - The Temple of PoseidonPaperback
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 2 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: Ekdotike Athenon S.A.
- Format: Paperback | 80 pages
- Dimensions: 164mm x 236mm x 10mm | 281g
- Publication date: 1 September 2003
- Publication City/Country: Athens
- ISBN 10: 9602131365
- ISBN 13: 9789602131367
- Illustrations note: 57 illus.
The promontory of Sounion is the southernmost tip of Attica. Here, on a windswept bluff rising above the Aegean sea, stands the temple of Poseidon, one of the most impressive classical monuments to have survived to the present day. The book includes a description of the Sanctuary of Athena and of the finds from Sounion kept in the National Archaeological Museum. An archaeological guide.
Other books in this category
USD$10.90 - Save $4.25 28% off - RRP $15.15
USD$13.87 - Save $2.79 16% off - RRP $16.66
USD$14.83 - Save $4.87 24% off - RRP $19.70
USD$19.56 - Save $3.11 13% off - RRP $22.67
USD$22.27 - Save $7.98 26% off - RRP $30.25