Sounion - The Temple of PoseidonPaperback
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 3 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: Ekdotike Athenon S.A.
- Format: Paperback | 80 pages
- Dimensions: 164mm x 236mm x 10mm | 281g
- Publication date: 1 September 2003
- Publication City/Country: Athens
- ISBN 10: 9602131365
- ISBN 13: 9789602131367
- Illustrations note: 57 illus.
The promontory of Sounion is the southernmost tip of Attica. Here, on a windswept bluff rising above the Aegean sea, stands the temple of Poseidon, one of the most impressive classical monuments to have survived to the present day. The book includes a description of the Sanctuary of Athena and of the finds from Sounion kept in the National Archaeological Museum. An archaeological guide.
Other books in this category
USD$11.05 - Save $4.35 28% off - RRP $15.40
USD$13.73 - Save $3.21 18% off - RRP $16.94
USD$19.88 - Save $3.16 13% off - RRP $23.04
USD$14.83 - Save $5.19 25% off - RRP $20.02
USD$16.76 - Save $10.97 39% off - RRP $27.73