Snowboarder's Start-Up: A Beginner's Guide to SnowboardingPaperback Start-Up Sports
List price $15.70
You save $5.11 32% off
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 5 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: Tracks Publishing,U.S.
- Format: Paperback | 144 pages
- Dimensions: 140mm x 213mm x 13mm | 204g
- Publication date: 1 October 1998
- Publication City/Country: Chula Vista, CA
- ISBN 10: 1884654118
- ISBN 13: 9781884654114
- Edition: 2, Revised
- Edition statement: 2nd Revised edition
- Illustrations note: b/w illus
- Sales rank: 884,484
Here is the essential beginner's guide to the fastest growing sport in the country according to the National Sporting Goods Association. The most important questions--how to stop, how to turn, and how to avoid the crash and burn syndrome--are answered because the author takes the reader along as he learns the sport himself. Basic gear, preparation, technique, and safety are also discussed.
Other books in this category
$25.03 - Save $4.81 16% off - RRP $29.84
$19.01 - Save $6.11 24% off - RRP $25.12
$16.42 - Save $7.07 30% off - RRP $23.49
$14.28 - Save $1.42 (9%) - RRP $15.70
$18.48 - Save $5.07 21% off - RRP $23.55