Smart Home Systems and the Code for Sustainable Homes: A BRE GuidePaperback Bre Guide
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 3 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: Ihs Bre Press
- Format: Paperback | 26 pages
- Dimensions: 208mm x 292mm x 4mm | 159g
- Publication date: 4 November 2010
- Publication City/Country: Bracknell
- ISBN 10: 1848061129
- ISBN 13: 9781848061125
- Edition: 1
- Illustrations note: 1 black & white tables, 12 colour illustrations, 2 colour line drawings
- Sales rank: 1,248,347
First published in 2009. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
Other books in this category
USD$10.40 - Save $3.06 22% off - RRP $13.46
USD$12.39 - Save $1.07 (7%) - RRP $13.46
USD$41.11 - Save $11.27 21% off - RRP $52.38
USD$19.16 - Save $3.28 14% off - RRP $22.44
USD$19.67 - Save $5.76 22% off - RRP $25.43
USD$44.48 - Save $7.90 15% off - RRP $52.38
Table of contents
1. Introduction 2. The Code for Sustainable Homes: Dwelling emission rate, Building fabric, Internal lighting, Drying space, Energy-labelled white goods, External lighting, Low- or zero-carbon technologies, Home office, Internal potable water, External potable water, Daylighting, Lifetime homes, Home user guide, Secured by design 3. What is a smart home? 4. Smart home systems and the Code: Thermal comfort, Water, Communications and entertainment, Safety and security, Lighting, Health and wellbeing, Smart metering, Protecting the building fabric 5. Community applications 6. Extending smart homes into housing refurbishment 7. Case studies: Integer Alpine Close Development, Maidenhead; KNX controls in Switzerland; BASF House, University of Nottingham; An 18th century cottage, Derbyshire; Hidden Streams, Sussex; Westlea Housing Association, Cherhill; Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council, Lyng Estate; Residential buildings in Singapore; Places for People Group, Milton Keynes; First Choice Homes, Oldham; Ayrshire Housing Association sheltered housing References.