Sexually Transmitted Diseases and AIDSPaperback McQ's...Brainscan
List price $113.13
You save $18.43 16% off
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 3 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Format: Paperback | 202 pages
- Dimensions: 133mm x 205mm x 11mm | 265g
- Publication date: 8 October 1993
- Publication City/Country: Berlin
- ISBN 10: 3540197621
- ISBN 13: 9783540197621
- Edition: 93001
- Edition statement: Edition. ed.
- Illustrations note: biography
Sexually Transmitted Diseases and AIDS covers all aspects of these diseases with extensive inclusion of dermatological conditions. The multiple choice questions and answers have been compiled by a highly experienced group of clinicians and researchers from two major STD/AIDS centres in the UK. These MCQs aim to help readers learn in an easy, effective and enjoyable way. The book is intended to make them think, to test themselves and check the standard of their knowledge in order to pass exams as well as to improve their clinical practice for their patients. It will be of use to all those in training in sexually transmitted diseases, doctors and nurses alike. The questions have been refined by representatives of these groups to provide interesting questions to test knowledge to different standards, whether to satisfy their own curiosity or their examiners'. It will be particularly helpful to those sitting examinations such as MRCP, MBBS, DipGUM as well as those attending specialist STD or AIDS courses.
Other books in this category
$21.18 - Save $5.51 20% off - RRP $26.69
$20.43 - Save $4.69 18% off - RRP $25.12
$14.36 - Save $11.56 44% off - RRP $25.92
$15.30 - Save $2.77 15% off - RRP $18.07
$15.62 - Save $6.36 28% off - RRP $21.98
$15.95 - Save $7.60 32% off - RRP $23.55
Table of contents
1. Historical Aspects of Genitourinary Medicine.- 2. Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Infection.- 3. HIV Infection: Immunology, Pathology, Microbiology.- 4. Human Papilloma Virus.- 5. Genital Herpes.- 6. Hepatitis A/B/C/D.- 7. Syphilis.- 8. Gonococcal Infection.- 9. Chlamydia.- 10. Bacterial Vaginosis, Candidiasis and Trichomoniasis.- 11. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, Family Planning, Ectopics.- 12. Colposcopy.- 13. STDs in Pregnancy.- 14. Dermatoses and Infestations.- 15. Psychosexual Problems, Assault and Prostitution.- 16. Therapeutics of STDs.- 17. Lymphogranuloma Venereum, Chancroid and Donovanosis.- 18. Miscellaneous: Proctitis and Molluscum Contagiosum.- 19. Practice Exam 1.- 20. Practice Exam 2.- References.