Schneier's Cryptography Classics Library: Applied Cryptography, Secrets and Lies, and Practical CryptographyPaperback
List price $109.35
Unavailable - AbeBooks may have this title.
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Format: Paperback | 1664 pages
- Dimensions: 193mm x 245mm x 101mm | 2,494g
- Publication date: 30 October 2007
- Publication City/Country: Chichester
- ISBN 10: 0470226269
- ISBN 13: 9780470226261
- Sales rank: 512,095
* Cryptography is the study of message secrecy and is used in fields such as computer science, computer and network security, and even in instances of everyday life, such as ATM cards, computer passwords, and electronic commerce. Thanks to his innovative and ingenious books on the subject of cryptography, Bruce Schneier has become the world's most famous security expert. Now, his trio of revolutionary titles can be found in this unprecedented, value-priced collection. * Applied Cryptography: Protocols, Algorithms, and Source Code in C, Second Edition: This seminal encyclopedic reference provides readers with a comprehensive survey of modern cryptography. It describes dozens of cryptography algorithms, offers practical advice on how to implement them into cryptographic software, and shows how they can be used to solve security problems. * Secrets and Lies: Digital Security in a Networked World: This narrative, straight-talking bestseller explains how to achieve security throughout computer networks. Schneier examines exactly what cryptography can and cannot do for the technical and business community. * Practical Cryptography: As the ideal guide for an engineer, systems engineer or technology professional who wants to learn how to actually incorporate cryptography into a product, this book bridges the gap between textbook cryptography and cryptography in the real world.
Other people who viewed this bought:
$37.94 - Save $28.45 42% off - RRP $66.39
$32.98 - Save $21.62 39% off - RRP $54.60
$98.47 - Save $14.00 12% off - RRP $112.47
$92.02 - Save $14.19 13% off - RRP $106.21
$23.96 - Save $1.02 (4%) - RRP $24.98
$44.04 - Save $30.93 41% off - RRP $74.97
Other books in this category
$10.53 - Save $5.08 32% off - RRP $15.61
$53.63 - Save $32.27 37% off - RRP $85.90
$12.00 - Save $6.73 35% off - RRP $18.73
$9.44 - Save $3.04 24% off - RRP $12.48
$70.03 - Save $36.18 34% off - RRP $106.21
$63.19 - Save $22.73 26% off - RRP $85.92
By Evangelos 05 Oct 2011
No student or security expert should be without this work. Along with Menezes, Oorschot and Vanstone's 'Handbook of Applied Cryptography' these three works by Schneier are a must read.
Using amusing examples Schneier avoids the dryness of the subject and explains all notions in a easy and comprehensive manner.