- Publisher: Praeger Publishers Inc
- Format: Hardback | 280 pages
- Dimensions: 156mm x 234mm x 17mm | 568g
- Publication date: 26 August 1997
- Publication City/Country: Westport
- ISBN 10: 0275958272
- ISBN 13: 9780275958275
- Edition statement: New.
- Illustrations note: black & white illustrations
Leading national experts examine the importance of sales tax as a revenue source in the U.S. and describe key factors that will determine its role in government revenue structures of the 21st century. This book offers a timely analysis of cutting-edge issues that affect both the private and the public sector, including reform, emerging technologies, interstate dimensions, auditing techniques, federal policy and more. Policymakers, tax administrators, analysts, and business professionals will find this work of great value.
Add item to wishlist
Other books in this category
USD$31.23 - Save $15.25 32% off - RRP $46.48
USD$14.29 - Save $5.87 29% off - RRP $20.16
USD$12.80 - Save $5.05 28% off - RRP $17.85
USD$9.72 - Save $4.28 30% off - RRP $14.00