Saint Germain on Alchemy: Formulas for Self-transformationPaperback
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 3 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: Summit University Press,U.S.
- Format: Paperback | 540 pages
- Dimensions: 107mm x 170mm x 28mm | 295g
- Publication date: 31 October 1986
- Publication City/Country: Corwin Springs
- ISBN 10: 0916766683
- ISBN 13: 9780916766689
- Edition: New edition
- Edition statement: New edition
- Illustrations note: b&w illus
- Sales rank: 75,407
Alchemy is a powerful method of transformation. In this greatest of all self-help books, Saint Germain reveals techniques to help you transform your life, your town, your planet. He tells you how you can harness spiritual energy, control your emotions and get rid of anxiety. Includes sections on the mystical origins of America and Saint Germain as the Wonderman of Europe. Includes 117-page glossary of alchemical and spiritual terms.
Other people who viewed this bought:
Other books in this category
USD$10.61 - Save $4.54 29% off - RRP $15.15
USD$10.51 - Save $9.12 46% off - RRP $19.63
USD$17.31 - Save $8.45 32% off - RRP $25.76
USD$12.72 - Save $5.46 30% off - RRP $18.18
USD$11.80 - Save $0.33 (2%) - RRP $12.13
USD$12.13 - Save $7.50 38% off - RRP $19.63