The Roman Remains of Southern France: A Guide BookPaperback
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 2 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: ROUTLEDGE
- Format: Paperback | 368 pages
- Dimensions: 155mm x 231mm x 25mm | 522g
- Publication date: 13 August 1996
- Publication City/Country: London
- ISBN 10: 0415143586
- ISBN 13: 9780415143585
- Edition statement: Tomato Enterprises ed.
- Illustrations note: 40 photographs, 95 siteplans, maps and drawings
- Sales rank: 545,022
The Roman Remains of Southern France is the only specialist guidebook to this region available. It is the result of the most up-to-date research. Comprehensive in coverage, it provides depth and context while evoking the distinctive atmosphere of the place. The book is easy to use, with a large number of maps, site plans and photographs and it will enable the traveller to explore the major cultural contribution made by the Romans to this part of France.
Other books in this category
USD$10.91 - Save $4.24 27% off - RRP $15.15
USD$13.88 - Save $2.79 16% off - RRP $16.67
USD$14.83 - Save $4.87 24% off - RRP $19.70
USD$19.57 - Save $3.10 13% off - RRP $22.67
USD$22.28 - Save $7.98 26% off - RRP $30.26
USD$16.49 - Save $10.80 39% off - RRP $27.29