Road Policing 2009Paperback Blackstone's Police Q & A
List price $47.00
Unavailable - AbeBooks may have this title.
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Format: Paperback | 230 pages
- Dimensions: 146mm x 222mm x 14mm | 340g
- Publication date: 15 October 2008
- Publication City/Country: Oxford
- ISBN 10: 019954770X
- ISBN 13: 9780199547708
- Edition: 7, Revised
- Edition statement: Revised edition
- Sales rank: 1,096,727
Designed to mirror the best-selling Blackstone's Police Manuals, this series is written by experienced question writers. Each Q&A book contains hundreds of multiple-choice questions designed to reinforce knowledge and understanding of all four Police Manuals, and to highlight any gaps or weaknesses in that knowledge. Following subjects in the same sequence as the Manuals and drawing upon the relevant text, the Blackstone's Police Q&As 2009 are essential revision tools for all police officers sitting the Sergeant's Part 1 promotion examinations. The 2009 editions of this popular series contain substantial updates reflecting changes to the 2009 versions of the Blackstone's Police Manuals. Each book is fully cross-referenced to the relevant Manual and contains a question checklist to mark the answers. This new edition on Road Policing has been revised and updated to include new questions in line with changes to recent legislation, including amendments to the Road Safety Act 2006 and the revised Construction and Use rules. Other titles in the series are: Crime Q&A 2009, Evidence & Procedure Q&A 2009, and General Police Duties Q&A 2009. This product is not endorsed by the NPIA.
Other people who viewed this bought:
Other books in this category
$26.99 - Save $4.34 13% off - RRP $31.33
$58.23 - Save $4.42 (7%) - RRP $62.65
Huw Smart is a serving Chief Inspector and qualified police trainer for South Wales Police. He has several years' experience in writing multiple-choice questions. He is author of Blackstone's Custody Officer's Manual and is also a part-time lecturer at the University of Glamorgan. John Watson is a serving police officer with over 25 year police service and is a qualified police trainer and assessor. He has several years' experience in writing multiple-choice questions that have been successfully used for in-force training.
Table of contents
1. Classifications and Concepts; 2. Offences Involving Standards of Driving; 3. Notices of Intended Prosecution; 4. Accidents and Collisions; 5. Drink, Drugs and Driving; 6. Insurance; 7. Safety Measures; 8. Other Measures Affecting Safety; 9. Construction and Use; 10. Driver Licensing; 11. Fixed Penalty System; 12. Forgery and Falsification of Documents; Question Checklist