The Real Citrix CCA Exam Preparation Kit: Prepare for XenApp 5.0Paperback
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 3 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: Syngress Media,U.S.
- Format: Paperback | 632 pages
- Dimensions: 191mm x 229mm x 36mm | 975g
- Publication date: 1 June 2009
- Publication City/Country: Rockland, MA
- ISBN 10: 1597494194
- ISBN 13: 9781597494199
- Illustrations note: Approx. 520 illustrations
- Sales rank: 483,720
The Citrix Certified Administrator (CCA) credential is the first tier of Citrix certification. The CCA is most often sought out by IT professionals whose networks employ Citrix virtualization technology, and for those IT professionals who are seeking a broad base of general network expertise. The number of CCAs is estimated at between 65 and 70K, up from 45,000 in 2003. Citrix recently released a new version of its most popular product, XenApp (formerly Presentation Server). This new version is fully compatible with Windows Server 2008. To retain their CCA credential, all current CCAs will need to upgrade to the new software. This will be particularly important to those companies enrolled in Citrix partner programs, as current certification is a requirement of the program. When packaged with practice exams, this prep kit will offer an affordable, effective solution for CCA certification and re-certification. Complete exam-prep package includes full coverage of new XenApp 5.0 objectives. This title is authored by a Citrix expert with hundreds of implementations to his credit. This preparation kit can also be used as a reference guide for administrators who need to integrate XenApp 5.0 with their networks.
Other books in this category
USD$29.73 - Save $14.55 32% off - RRP $44.28
USD$24.59 - Save $10.68 30% off - RRP $35.27
USD$20.46 - Save $12.55 38% off - RRP $33.01
USD$19.41 - Save $4.59 19% off - RRP $24.00
USD$35.14 - Save $11.38 24% off - RRP $46.52
USD$26.28 - Save $10.49 28% off - RRP $36.77
Shawn Tooley is a consultant and network administrator with over 15 years' experience implementing Citrix and Microsoft technologies in mid- to enterprise-level environments. Shawn holds multiple industry certifications, including the CCEA and MCSE. Shawn is the co-author of: The Real MCTS/MCITP Exam 70-646 Prep Kit The Real MCTS/MCITP Exam 70-642 Prep Kit HP/Compaq ASE Certification Exam: Covering Exams 010-695, 011-697 and 010-724
Table of contents
1. What is a Citrix Certified Administrator? 2. Installing and Managing Citrix XenApp 5.0 Server 3. Configuring Citrix XenApp 5.0 Farm Settings 4. Configuring ICA Sessions 5. Configuring Policies 6. Publishing Applications and Content 7. Deploying Applications 8. Creating and Assigning Load Evaluators 9. Configuring Printing 10. Enabling Web Access to Published Applications and Content 11. Securing Access to Published Applications and Content 12. Working with Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Terminal Services Appendix: Citrix Common Management Platform 5.0: Administration