Professional Scrum Development with Microsoft Visual Studio 2012Paperback Developer Reference (Paperback)
List price $39.26
You save $10.63 27% off
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 2 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: Microsoft Press,U.S.
- Format: Paperback | 384 pages
- Dimensions: 190mm x 230mm x 20mm | 660g
- Publication date: 15 November 2012
- Publication City/Country: Redmond
- ISBN 10: 073565798X
- ISBN 13: 9780735657984
- Sales rank: 925,079
Discover how to turn requirements into working software increments-faster and more efficiently-using Visual Studio 2012 in combination with Scrum and Agile engineering practices. Designed for software development teams, this guide delivers pragmatic, role-based guidance for exploiting the capabilities of Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools in Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server. Team members will learn proven practices and techniques for implementing Scrum to manage an application's life cycle, as well as seamlessly plan, manage, and track their Scrum projects.
Other books in this category
$40.90 - Save $7.79 15% off - RRP $48.69
$34.03 - Save $14.66 30% off - RRP $48.69
$49.43 - Save $8.69 14% off - RRP $58.12
$30.01 - Save $12.40 29% off - RRP $42.41
$46.77 - Save $17.63 27% off - RRP $64.40
$32.46 - Save $14.60 31% off - RRP $47.06
Richard Hundhausen is the president of Accentient, a company that helps software development teams understand and leverage Application Lifecycle Management and Scrum tools and practices. He has over 30 years of software development experience and over 20 years of training experience. He is a Microsoft Regional Director, Visual Studio ALM MVP, and author of several books and courses, including Microsoft's Professional Scrum Developer program. Richard grew up in southern Idaho, lived in Germany for a couple of years, and moved back to Boise in 2001. He enjoys playing soccer, writing code, and being a husband and father of five.
Table of contents
* Praise for this book * Foreword * Introduction * Part I: Fundamentals * Chapter 1: Scrumdamentals * Chapter 2: Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 ALM * Chapter 3: Microsoft Visual Studio Scrum 2.0 * Part II: Using Scrum * Chapter 4: The pre-game * Chapter 5: The Product Backlog * Chapter 6: The Sprint * Chapter 7: Acceptance test-driven development * Chapter 8: Effective collaboration * Part III: Improving * Chapter 9: Continuous improvement * The Scrum Guide