The Practice and Procedure of the House of Lords: In English, Scotch and Irish Appeal Cases Under the Appellate Jurisdiction ACT, 1876 (1879)Paperback
List price $33.95
You save $0.01
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 3 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: Kessinger Publishing
- Format: Paperback | 372 pages
- Dimensions: 152mm x 229mm x 20mm | 494g
- Publication date: 26 November 2008
- Publication City/Country: Whitefish MT
- ISBN 10: 1437322026
- ISBN 13: 9781437322026
- Illustrations note: black & white illustrations
This book is a facsimile reprint and may contain imperfections such as marks, notations, marginalia and flawed pages. This scarce antiquarian book is a facsimile reprint of the original. Due to its age, it may contain imperfections such as marks, notations, marginalia and flawed pages. Because we believe this work is culturally important, we have made it available as part of our commitment for protecting, preserving, and promoting the world's literature in affordable, high quality, modern editions that are true to the original work.