The Power of Qi: Qigong Meditations for Better Health and Spiritual WellCD-Audio
List price $28.72
Unavailable - AbeBooks may have this title.
- Publisher: SOUNDS TRUE INC
- Format: CD-Audio | 113 pages
- Dimensions: 126mm x 140mm x 12mm | 120g
- Publication date: 1 December 2000
- Publication City/Country: Louisville, CO
- ISBN 10: 1564557995
- ISBN 13: 9781564557995
- Edition: New edition
- Edition statement: New edition
- Sales rank: 1,051,693
Every day, millions of people in China practice a series of lifegiving exercises based on qi, the vital energy of the universe. The Power of Qi is a complete two-part curriculum on CD for using qi to cultivate strength, vitality, and longevity. Taught by internationally recognized qigong master Ken Cohen, this enhanced edition contains shakuhachi flute meditation music, and qigong practices on video.