Pidgin Grammar: An Introduction to the Creole Language of HawaiiPaperback Language: English / Hawaiian
List price $15.59
Unavailable - AbeBooks may have this title.
- Publisher: Bess Press Incorporated, U.S.
- Format: Paperback | 126 pages
- Language: English / Hawaiian
- Dimensions: 150mm x 229mm x 15mm | 227g
- Publication date: 1 July 2003
- Publication City/Country: Hawaii
- ISBN 10: 1573061697
- ISBN 13: 9781573061698
- Edition: Bilingual edition
- Edition statement: Bilingual
- Sales rank: 1,438,806
"Pidgin Grammar: An Introduction to the Creole Language of Hawai'i" is an interesting and accessible reference for anyone wanting to know more about this unique language of the Hawaiian Islands. This is the first book devoted entirely to a serious description of Pidgin origins and grammar, and the first work on Pidgin grammar that does not require knowledge of linguistics.
Other books in this category
USD$13.53 - Save $1.30 (8%) - RRP $14.83
USD$11.15 - Save $3.68 24% off - RRP $14.83
USD$9.62 - Save $0.76 (7%) - RRP $10.38
USD$9.49 - Save $0.89 (8%) - RRP $10.38
USD$8.17 - Save $2.21 21% off - RRP $10.38
USD$9.00 - Save $1.38 13% off - RRP $10.38