Pass ECDL 5 Units 1-7: Brand New Student and Teacher Resources for ECDL5 - Updated and Improved with New Features to Engage Students and Support TeachersPaperback Payne-Gallway Pass ECDL
List price $42.17
You save $0.90 (2%)
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 3 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: PAYNE-GALLWAY PUBLISHERS
- Format: Paperback | 560 pages
- Dimensions: 191mm x 245mm x 27mm | 1,204g
- Publication date: 6 October 2009
- Publication City/Country: Harlow
- ISBN 10: 1905292384
- ISBN 13: 9781905292387
- Illustrations note: full colour illustrations
- Sales rank: 106,140
Pass ECDL5 Using Microsoft Office 2007, covers the full ECDL syllabus providing everything learners need in an accessible, user-friendly format. * Step-by-step instructions and screenshots guide students through the learning points enabling them to develop all the skills they need to pass the test. * Learning objectives of each module are outlined clearly in an introduction, and throughout the book 'Ask yourself' sections help students to check that they have met all the criteria. * Mock tests offer practice and help to build students' confidence, and are also linked to the syllabus references making it easy for teachers to identify any weaker areas amongst their learners. * A downloadable grid shows how the book matches the syllabus giving peace of mind that students are covering what they need to.
Other books in this category
USD$22.89 - Save $4.19 15% off - RRP $27.08
USD$23.83 - Save $3.25 12% off - RRP $27.08
USD$23.81 - Save $3.27 12% off - RRP $27.08
Table of contents
1. Basic concepts in IT 2. Using the computer and managing files 3. Word processing 4. Spreadsheets 5. Database 6. Presentation 7. Information and communication Unit E is integrated into all 7 modules.