An Outline Dictionary of Maya Glyphs: With a Concordance and Analysis of Their RelationshipsPaperback Native American (Paperback)
List price $14.99
You save $5.17 34% off
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 2 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: Dover Publications Inc.
- Format: Paperback | 224 pages
- Dimensions: 145mm x 208mm x 10mm | 181g
- Publication date: 17 July 2013
- Publication City/Country: New York
- ISBN 10: 0486236188
- ISBN 13: 9780486236186
- Edition: New edition
- Edition statement: New edition
- Illustrations note: Ill.(some col.).
- Sales rank: 1,300,074
Author has tabulated all character variants, worked out meanings and has interrelated these meanings with Maya culture. Day, month, calendric signs, numerals, colors, face signs, quasi-facial forms, animal figures, pictographic objects, eclipse and constellations bands, more.
Other books in this category
USD$6.86 - Save $0.63 (8%) - RRP $7.49
USD$8.33 - Save $0.66 (7%) - RRP $8.99
USD$6.89 - Save $0.60 (8%) - RRP $7.49
USD$28.89 - Save $8.63 23% off - RRP $37.52