An Outline Dictionary of Maya Glyphs: With a Concordance and Analysis of Their RelationshipsPaperback Native American (Paperback)
We can notify you when this item is back in stock
- Publisher: Dover Publications Inc.
- Format: Paperback | 224 pages
- Dimensions: 145mm x 208mm x 10mm | 181g
- Publication date: 17 July 2013
- Publication City/Country: New York
- ISBN 10: 0486236188
- ISBN 13: 9780486236186
- Edition: New edition
- Edition statement: New edition
- Illustrations note: Ill.(some col.).
- Sales rank: 1,282,015
Author has tabulated all character variants, worked out meanings and has interrelated these meanings with Maya culture. Day, month, calendric signs, numerals, colors, face signs, quasi-facial forms, animal figures, pictographic objects, eclipse and constellations bands, more.
Other books in this category
$6.89 - Save $0.93 11% off - RRP $7.82
$8.37 - Save $1.01 10% off - RRP $9.38
$12.30 - Save $0.22 (1%) - RRP $12.52
$5.98 - Save $1.84 23% off - RRP $7.82
$30.16 - Save $9.01 23% off - RRP $39.17