The Org Mode 7 Reference Manual (for Org Version 7.3)Paperback
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 3 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: Network Theory Limited
- Format: Paperback | 282 pages
- Dimensions: 150mm x 224mm x 22mm | 381g
- Publication date: 1 December 2010
- Publication City/Country: Bristol
- ISBN 10: 1906966087
- ISBN 13: 9781906966089
- Illustrations note: black & white illustrations
- Sales rank: 135,817
This manual is a printed edition of the official Org mode documentation from the Org 7.3 distribution. Org mode is a powerful system for organizing projects, tasks and notes in the Emacs editor. It supports outline editing, hyperlinks, TODO lists and task management, agendas, scheduling and deadlines, and document formatting and publishing. Org mode stores all data in human-readable plain text files, ensuring complete portability, simple integration with other text processing tools and support for revision-tracking and synchronization using any version control system. Org mode is free software and can be used in Emacs on all major operating systems. For each copy of this manual sold 1 USD is donated to the Org project by Network Theory Ltd.
Other books in this category
$25.15 - Save $14.11 35% off - RRP $39.26
$30.98 - Save $9.86 24% off - RRP $40.84
$38.16 - Save $8.96 19% off - RRP $47.12
$20.76 - Save $5.93 22% off - RRP $26.69
$19.03 - Save $15.52 44% off - RRP $34.55
Carsten Dominik is the original developer of Org mode.
Table of contents
1. Introduction 2. Document structure 3. Tables 4. Hyperlinks 5. TODO items 6. Tags 7. Properties and columns 8. Dates and times 9. Capture - Refile - Archive 10. Agenda views 11. Markup for rich export 12. Exporting 13. Publishing 14. Working with source code 15. The spreadsheet 16. Miscellaneous 17. Index