One Is a Snail, Ten Is a Crab: A Counting by Feet BookPaperback
List price $6.99
You save $0.01
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 3 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: Candlewick Press,U.S.
- Format: Paperback | 40 pages
- Dimensions: 229mm x 269mm x 5mm | 204g
- Publication date: 24 October 2014
- Publication City/Country: Cambrudge, MA
- ISBN 10: 0763626317
- ISBN 13: 9780763626310
- Edition statement: Reprint
- Illustrations note: 4-COLOR
- Sales rank: 879
"The buggy-eyed insects, crabs, and snails provide an appealing cast of characters who stand up to be counted against a summertime palette of orange sand and blue skies." - KIRKUS REVIEWS If one is a snail and two is a person, we must be counting by feet! Just follow the sign to the beach, where a bunch of fun-loving crabs, lounging dogs, gleeful insects, and bewildered-looking snails obligingly offer their feet for counting in a number of silly, surprising combinations - from one to one hundred!
Other people who viewed this bought:
Other books in this category
USD$5.98 - Save $0.01 - RRP $5.99
USD$7.51 - Save $1.58 17% off - RRP $9.09
USD$7.90 - Save $4.22 34% off - RRP $12.12