The New Legal Order in Hong KongHardback Hku Press Law Series
List price $42.96
You save $0.86 (2%)
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 4 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: Hong Kong University Press
- Format: Hardback | 712 pages
- Dimensions: 165mm x 241mm x 38mm | 1,429g
- Publication date: 1 January 2000
- Publication City/Country: Hong Kong
- ISBN 10: 9622095070
- ISBN 13: 9789622095076
The 21 essays in this important new collection consider these, and many other, questions. The first part examines several problems that lie at the heart of the Basic Law's promise of legal continuity. Hong Kong's economic order and its legal buttresses are analysed in Part 2, while the essays in Part 3 trace the shifts in social values as reflected both in Chinese and Hong Kong law.