Netter's Head and Neck Anatomy for DentistryPaperback Saunders W.B.
List price $59.34
You save $13.07 22% off
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 1 business day
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: Saunders
- Format: Paperback | 672 pages
- Dimensions: 154mm x 228mm x 28mm | 975g
- Publication date: 1 December 2011
- Publication City/Country: Philadelphia
- ISBN 10: 1437726631
- ISBN 13: 9781437726633
- Edition: 2, Revised
- Edition statement: 2nd Revised edition
- Illustrations note: Approx. 650 illustrations (600 in full color)
- Sales rank: 45,986
The first head and neck atlas written specifically for dental students, this new resource uses more than 700 full-color images from "The Frank Netter Collection" to richly depict all of the key anatomy that's relevant to clinical practice. "The Netter Head and Neck Anatomy" plates have long been considered the preeminent illustrations of their kind. Now, many of these original plates have been updated, relabeled, and modified to set an even higher standard.
Other people who viewed this bought:
$35.94 - Save $6.22 14% off - RRP $42.16
$190.29 - Save $14.33 (7%) - RRP $204.62
$71.79 - Save $20.30 22% off - RRP $92.09
$208.99 - Save $11.02 (5%) - RRP $220.01
$9.28 - Save $1.95 17% off - RRP $11.23
Other books in this category
$126.73 - Save $37.29 22% off - RRP $164.02
$87.29 - Save $0.17 - RRP $87.46
By phoebegreen 17 Feb 2012
Very good book, a must for all dental students and dentists. well organized, amazing pictures. I love this book, I'm so proud that I have it!
"This book has to be recommended for all those wishing to establish the appropriate level of knowledge for the contemporary practice of dentistry and for those wishing to refresh their knowledge. No dental library should be without this book, let alone a dental practice." - British Dental Journal, review of the previous edition "It has clear details in each chapter with a section which begins the consideration of clinical relevance at the end of each chapter. Each chapter is logically laid out and provides clear detail of all aspects of head and neck anatomy...This book has to be recommend for all those wishing to establish the appropriate level of knowledge for the contemporary practice of dentistry and for those wishing to refresh their knowledge. No dental library should be without this book, let alone a dental practice." April 2012, WTmagazine
Table of contents
1. Development of the Head & Neck 2. Osteology 3. Basic Neuroanatomy & Cranial Nerves 4. The Neck 5. Scalp & Muscles of Facial Expression 6. Parotid Bed & Gland 7. Temporal & Infratemporal Fossae 8. Muscles of Mastication 9. Temporomandibular Joint 10. Pterygopalatine Fossa 11. Nose & Nasal Cavity 12. Paranasal Sinuses 13. Oral Cavity 14. Tongue 15. Pharynx 16. Larynx 17. Cervical Fascia 18. Ear 19. Eye & Orbit 20. Autonomics of the Head & Neck 21. Intraoral Injections 22. Introduction to the Upper Limb, Back, Thorax, and Abdomen Appendix A. Questions and Answers Appendix B. Lymphatics Index