Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 4 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: A & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Format: Paperback | 224 pages
- Dimensions: 148mm x 210mm x 12mm | 322g
- Publication date: 23 July 1992
- Publication City/Country: London
- ISBN 10: 0713635304
- ISBN 13: 9780713635300
- Edition: 2
- Edition statement: 2nd
- Illustrations note: 150 b&w drawings, 55 b&w photographs
- Sales rank: 785,882
This is the official manual of the All England Netball Association. Each chapter has been written by an expert taken from a particular area of sports coaching and training. The book contains sections on rules, skills, sports psychology, biomechanics, diet and nutrition, physiology and audio visual coaching resources. The manual aims to inform and stimulate players and coaches of all ages and abilities, at school, club, county and national level. The editor was the coach of the England senior team from 1983 to 1987.