National Curriculum GymnasticsPaperback
Unavailable - AbeBooks may have this title.
- Publisher: Hodder Children's Books
- Format: Paperback | 160 pages
- Dimensions: 189mm x 245mm x 8mm | 355g
- Publication date: 1 September 1997
- Publication City/Country: London
- ISBN 10: 034067377X
- ISBN 13: 9780340673775
- Edition: 2, Revised
- Edition statement: 2nd Revised edition
- Illustrations note: b&w photographs, line illustrations
Based on "Curriculum Gymnastics", published by Hodder and Stoughton in 1987, this text has been updated to cover all recent curriculum developments and the new emphasis on health-related fitness. It provides a complete guide to teaching gymnastics in secondary schools and contains photocopiable workcards, chapters on assessment and diagrams showing gymnastics techniques.
Other people who viewed this bought:
$9.13 - Save $0.22 (2%) - RRP $9.35
$57.85 - Save $12.84 18% off - RRP $70.69
Other books in this category
$22.59 - Save $43.38 65% off - RRP $65.97
$3.98 - Save $2.29 36% off - RRP $6.27
$35.07 - Save $0.28 - RRP $35.35
$15.13 - Save $5.28 25% off - RRP $20.41
Table of contents
Why gymnastics?; the material of gymnastics; gymnastics tasks; gymnastics skills; teaching styles; teaching strategies; planning; apparatus work; assessing gymnastics; contribution to a broader curriculum; gymnastics and health.