Muay Thai: Techniques in ActionDVD Audio
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 2 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: The Crowood Press Ltd
- Format: DVD Audio | 1 pages
- Dimensions: 139mm x 199mm x 14mm | 82g
- Publication date: 31 August 2007
- Publication City/Country: Ramsbury
- ISBN 10: 186126979X
- ISBN 13: 9781861269799
- Illustrations note: includes1disc
- Sales rank: 902,669
This new DVD explains the strikes and techniques of Muay Thai, or Thai Boxing. It shows how to adapt, use and develop these moves as part of a training in the most practical fighting art in the world today.
Bob Spour is one of the most highly qualified Muay Thai experts in the world. As a Muay Thai instructor, senior judge and referee, Bob's experience and knowledge makes him an excellent teacher. The Muay Thai DVD is a rare opportunity to see his approach to training and sparring in action. This DVD is meant as a companion to his best-selling book Ultimate Muay Thai (Crowood 2004].