Muay Thai: Techniques in ActionDVD Audio
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 1 business day
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: The Crowood Press Ltd
- Format: DVD Audio | 1 pages
- Dimensions: 139mm x 199mm x 14mm | 82g
- Publication date: 31 August 2007
- Publication City/Country: Ramsbury
- ISBN 10: 186126979X
- ISBN 13: 9781861269799
- Illustrations note: includes1disc
- Sales rank: 1,128,968
This new DVD explains the strikes and techniques of Muay Thai, or Thai Boxing. It shows how to adapt, use and develop these moves as part of a training in the most practical fighting art in the world today.
Add item to wishlist
Bob Spour is one of the most highly qualified Muay Thai experts in the world. As a Muay Thai instructor, senior judge and referee, Bob's experience and knowledge makes him an excellent teacher. The Muay Thai DVD is a rare opportunity to see his approach to training and sparring in action. This DVD is meant as a companion to his best-selling book Ultimate Muay Thai (Crowood 2004].