Motostars: Celebrities + MotorcyclesHardback
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 2 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: Parker House Publishing Inc
- Format: Hardback | 160 pages
- Dimensions: 238mm x 282mm x 24mm | 1,238g
- Publication date: 18 September 2008
- Publication City/Country: Stillwater
- ISBN 10: 0979689147
- ISBN 13: 9780979689147
- Illustrations note: 240 colour illustrations, 40 mono
Focuses on some of the world's recognizable celebrities and their passion for their personal motorcycles.
Add item to wishlist
Other books in this category
USD$17.85 - Save $8.66 32% off - RRP $26.51
USD$51.49 - Save $18.72 26% off - RRP $70.21
USD$10.53 - Save $3.50 24% off - RRP $14.03
USD$15.65 - Save $10.86 40% off - RRP $26.51
USD$27.02 - Save $4.11 13% off - RRP $31.13
USD$17.24 - Save $7.71 30% off - RRP $24.95
David Morris, the curator of the exhibit, writes, "For the celebrity who's every breath and utterance is monitored by both the general public and immediate entourage, the motorcycle offers more than a ticket to heaven. Motorcycling is also the great equalizer. A celebrity out for a ride is no longer the television personality...they are one of a family."