Military Uniforms Visual EncyclopediaPaperback
List price $37.51
You save $5.03 13% off
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 2 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: Amber Books Ltd
- Format: Paperback | 448 pages
- Dimensions: 226mm x 282mm x 28mm | 1,701g
- Publication date: 19 September 2011
- Publication City/Country: London
- ISBN 10: 1907446990
- ISBN 13: 9781907446993
- Edition statement: New.
- Illustrations note: 1000+ colour photographs and illustrations
- Sales rank: 182,993
* Complete with over 1000 colour artworks, featuring more than 1000 of the world's soldiers The Military Uniforms Visual Encyclopedia is a highly illustrated volume that examines all the significant uniforms of the world, featuring more than 1000 of the world's soldiers from the first professional armies to the present day. All the most famous types of uniform are featured, such as the British redcoat, the American GI, the German stormtrooper and the Soviet infantryman, along with some more unusual examples that are much less well known. Each featured uniform is illustrated with an excellent full-colour artwork, showing the figure in great detail with full specifications tables that list country of origin and relevant points of interest in the uniform and equipment carried (with all weights and measures provided in both metric and imperial). With more than 1000 outstanding colour artworks, Military Uniforms Visual Encyclopedia is a comprehensive and accessible reference work that will appeal to anyone with an interest in military matters.
Other books in this category
USD$52.66 - Save $7.38 12% off - RRP $60.04
USD$25.53 - Save $4.47 14% off - RRP $30.00
USD$42.94 - Save $17.10 28% off - RRP $60.04
USD$25.88 - Save $4.12 13% off - RRP $30.00
USD$14.29 - Save $2.15 13% off - RRP $16.44
Chris McNab is a wilderness expert, military specialist and author of over 20 survival publications, including How to Survive Anything, Anywhere, Living off the Land, and SAS Training Manual: Endurance Techniques. He holds a PhD from the University of Wales and lives in south Wales, UK.