Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services Step by StepMixed media product Step by Step (Microsoft)
List price $45.60
You save $11.05 24% off
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 2 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: Microsoft Press,U.S.
- Format: Mixed media product | 576 pages
- Dimensions: 185mm x 226mm x 38mm | 1,157g
- Publication date: 7 March 2009
- Publication City/Country: Redmond
- ISBN 10: 0735626472
- ISBN 13: 9780735626478
- Sales rank: 166,811
Teach yourself how to build, manage, and access SQL Server 2008 reports-one step at a time. Whether you're a report developer, IT administrator, or business user, this sequential, learn-by-doing tutorial shows you how to deliver the business intelligence information your organization needs. Discover how to: * Install and configure Reporting Services * Put Report Builder and Report Designer tools to work * Create interactive, online reports that enable users to sort and filter data * Add charts and gauges to present data visually * Deploy reports to Microsoft Office SharePoint Server * Monitor server performance and help secure content * Use subscriptions to distribute reports via e-mail * Build ad hoc reports and extend them with custom code CD features: * Practice exercises and code samples * Fully searchable eBook For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
Other people who viewed this bought:
USD$35.32 - Save $6.69 15% off - RRP $42.01
USD$36.37 - Save $10.15 21% off - RRP $46.52
USD$42.76 - Save $15.76 26% off - RRP $58.52
USD$40.98 - Save $14.54 26% off - RRP $55.52
USD$45.29 - Save $1.23 (2%) - RRP $46.52
Other books in this category
USD$45.47 - Save $19.27 29% off - RRP $64.74
USD$44.52 - Save $20.22 31% off - RRP $64.74
USD$47.75 - Save $16.99 26% off - RRP $64.74
USD$53.95 - Save $10.79 16% off - RRP $64.74
USD$35.15 - Save $11.37 24% off - RRP $46.52
USD$27.44 - Save $7.83 22% off - RRP $35.27
Stacia Misner, MCITP, MCTS, is a consultant and trainer specializing in Microsoft business intelligence solutions. She has more than 20 years of IT experience and has written several books on SQL Server, including Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services Step by Step. Stacia is also one of the first to earn the new SQL Server Analysis Services Maestro certification.
Table of contents
* Acknowledgments * Introduction * Part I: Getting Started with Reporting Services * Chapter 1: Introducing Reporting Services * Chapter 2: Installing Reporting Services * Chapter 3: Exploring Reporting Services * Part II: Developing Reports * Chapter 4: Designing Reports * Chapter 5: Developing Expressions * Chapter 6: Adding Interactivity * Chapter 7: Using Analysis Services as a Data Source * Chapter 8: Visualizing Data * Chapter 9: Developing Report Models * Part III: Managing the Report Server * Chapter 10: Deploying Reports to a Server * Chapter 11: Securing Report Server Content * Chapter 12: Performing Administrative Tasks * Part IV: Viewing Reports * Chapter 13: Accessing Reports Online * Chapter 14: Creating Ad Hoc Reports * Chapter 15: Working with Subscriptions * Part V: Using Reporting Services as a Development Platform * Chapter 16: Programming Reporting Services * Glossary * Appendix : About the Author