Mensa Puzzle ChallengePaperback
We can notify you when this item is back in stock
- Publisher: Carlton Books Ltd
- Format: Paperback | 176 pages
- Dimensions: 128mm x 196mm x 12mm | 240g
- Publication date: 1 September 2011
- Publication City/Country: London
- ISBN 10: 1847328601
- ISBN 13: 9781847328601
- Illustrations note: 100 colour puzzles & solutions
- Sales rank: 55,884
Two books from Mensa, each containing more than 100 puzzles, each one written by a puzzle expert.
Other people who viewed this bought:
$6.11 - Save $1.71 21% off - RRP $7.82
$10.51 - Save $3.71 26% off - RRP $14.22
$12.91 - Save $4.31 25% off - RRP $17.22
$7.99 - Save $1.41 15% off - RRP $9.40
$9.99 - Save $4.09 29% off - RRP $14.08
$15.12 - Save $2.86 15% off - RRP $17.98
Robert Allen was the Editorial Director of Mensa Publications. He was highly involved with Mensa for much of his life and wrote a huge amount of puzzle, game and self-help books.
Table of contents
Contains more than 100 puzzles, each one written by one of the puzzle experts at Mensa, the High IQ Society.