Sally Kempton is one of the great realized teachers on the meditation path, whose Integral understanding of life merges seamlessly with her mastery of meditation. She is a guide for our time.
- Ken Wilber, author of "A Brief History of Everything" Love this book! I m grateful to Sally for this how-to guide to the soul and am excited to deepen my own experience of meditation through her inspiration and guidance.
- Seane Corne, international yoga teacher and activist, cofounder of Off the Mat, Into the World
"This is classic wisdom of the East, cast in a very personal and accessible form. It is authoritative and inspiring and will make you want to meditate for the highest reasons and in the most effective ways."
- Andrew Weil, MD, author of Spontaneous Healing and Meditation for Optimum Health
"Sally Kempton is a true gift to the yoga world, for she is able to communicate the living wisdom of meditation through her engaging, natural, and practical writing style which vibrates with flowing consciousness. Sally awakens meditation from within, and her teachings in this book will resonate with people at all levels of experience on the spiritual path."
- Shiva Rea, Yogini "A thoughtful, intuitive, and uncommonly well-written book, which can only be welcomed by all who follow the way of meditation."
- Peter Matthiessen, author of The Snow Leopard "One of the most practical, clear, and fascinating guides on meditation that has ever been written. This book can totally revolutionize your meditation practice and quite possibly your life!"
- John Friend, founder of Anusara Yoga
"Deep thanks for Meditation for the Love of It. It is a warm, gentle, immediately relevant book that will help many people and touch many hearts."
- Robert A. Johnson, author of We, Inner Work, and Balancing Heaven and Earth
"I often recommend Sally Kempton to my own meditation students as a realized guide on the path of awakening. We ashow more