McDonald and Avery Dentistry for the Child and AdolescentHardback
List price $127.92
You save $26.05 20% off
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 2 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: Mosby
- Format: Hardback | 720 pages
- Dimensions: 221mm x 279mm x 33mm | 2,268g
- Publication date: 21 May 2010
- Publication City/Country: St Louis
- ISBN 10: 0323057241
- ISBN 13: 9780323057240
- Edition: 9, Revised
- Edition statement: 9th Revised edition
- Illustrations note: 1,225 illus.
- Sales rank: 396,250
A leading text in pediatric dentistry, "McDonald and Avery's Dentistry for the Child and Adolescent" provides expert, complete coverage of oral care for infants, children, and teenagers. All the latest diagnostic and treatment recommendations are included! Comprehensive discussions are provided on pediatric examination, development, morphology, eruption of the teeth, and dental caries. This edition helps you improve patient outcomes with up-to-date coverage of restorative materials, cosmetic tooth whitening, care of anxious patients, and sedation techniques for children.
Add item to wishlist
Other people who viewed this bought:
USD$69.58 - Save $24.02 25% off - RRP $93.60
USD$69.90 - Save $15.83 18% off - RRP $85.73
USD$122.32 - Save $30.56 19% off - RRP $152.88
USD$113.77 - Save $23.53 17% off - RRP $137.30
USD$55.50 - Save $2.15 (3%) - RRP $57.65
Other books in this category
USD$51.55 - Save $7.72 13% off - RRP $59.27
USD$80.80 - Save $6.56 (7%) - RRP $87.36
USD$54.00 - Save $2.17 (3%) - RRP $56.17
USD$123.46 - Save $40.36 24% off - RRP $163.82
Table of contents
* Examination of the Mouth and Other Relevant Structures * Child Abuse and Neglect * Psychologic Management of Children's Behaviors * Development and Morphology of the Primary Teeth * Radiographic Techniques * Clinical Genetics for the Dental Practitioner * Acquired and Developmental Disturbances of the Teeth and Associated Oral Structures * Tumors of the Oral Soft Tissues and Cysts and Tumors of the Bone * Eruption of the Teeth: Local, Systemic, and Congenital Factors That Influence the Process * Dental Caries in the Child and Adolescent * Mechanical and Chemotherapeutic Home Oral Hygiene * Nutritional Considerations for the Pediatric Dental Patient * Local Anesthesia for the Child and Adolescent * Pharmacologic Management of Patient Behavior * Hospital Dental Services for Children and the Use of General Anesthesia * Dental Materials * Pit and Fissure Sealants * Restorative Dentistry * Treatment of Deep Caries, Vital Pulp Exposure, and Pulpless Teeth * Gingivitis and Periodontal Disease * Management of Trauma to the Teeth and Supporting Tissues * Prosthodontic Treatment of the Adolescent Patient * Dental Problems of Children with Disabilities * Management of the Medically Compromised Patient: Hematology, Oncology, Hepatitis, and AIDS * Growth of the Face and Dental Arches * Cephalometrics and Facial Esthetics: The Key to Complete Treatment Planning * Managing the Developing Occlusion * Multidisciplinary Team Approach to Cleft Lip and Palate Management * Practice Management * Community Oral Health * Pediatric Oral Surgery NEW!