Market Leader: Upper Intermediate Course BookPaperback Market Leader
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 10 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: LONGMAN
- Format: Paperback | 176 pages
- Dimensions: 203mm x 292mm x 10mm | 408g
- Publication date: 1 September 2001
- Publication City/Country: Harlow
- ISBN 10: 0582434645
- ISBN 13: 9780582434646
- Illustrations note: colour illustrations colour facsimiles, colour portraits
- Sales rank: 569,915
* Learn from stimulating authentic materials such as the world-renowned Financial Times * Enhance language and business skills through case study tasks. Based on realistic business scenarios, these tasks give students an opportunity to practice * Tailor your lessons to the individual needs of your students with the wide range of components and specialist titles available.
Other people who viewed this bought:
USD$73.39 - Save $3.81 (4%) - RRP $77.20
USD$40.04 - Save $1.21 (2%) - RRP $41.25
USD$62.50 - Save $25.24 28% off - RRP $87.74
Other books in this category
USD$50.38 - Save $2.11 (4%) - RRP $52.49
USD$14.45 - Save $8.62 37% off - RRP $23.07
USD$28.31 - Save $4.02 12% off - RRP $32.33
USD$35.51 - Save $3.28 (8%) - RRP $38.79
David Cotton has 30 years experience of teaching and training in ESP, EFL and English for Business, and is the author of numerous business English titles, including Agenda, World of Business, International Business Topics and Keys to Management. He is also one of the authors of the best-selling Business Class, and co-author of Market Leader, published by Longman. He is currently a Senior Lecturer at London Guildhall University. Simon Kent has 12 years teaching experience in the UK and Germany, where he spent three years doing in-company training in Berlin at the time of the reunification of Germany. He is currently a lecturer in business and general English, as well as having special responsibility for designing new courses at London Guildhall University. He is also a co-author of the successful new business course, Market Leader (published by Longman).
Back cover copy
Now students of all abilities can feel comfortable and confident in any business situation with the language program designed especially for them! Developed in association with the "Financial Times, Market Leader" is the definitive business English course, with flexible, up-to-date materials reflecting today s dynamic business environment. This four-level series with a brand-new course for beginning students develops language skills, expands vocabulary, and increases students grasp of business concepts with: Coverage of relevant business topics, including ethics, globalization, branding, leadership, and innovation.Material drawn from a wide range of respected business sources and supported by language and skills exercises and useful case studies."