Manual of Equine ReproductionPaperback
List price $86.35
You save $20.40 23% off
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 1 business day
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: Mosby
- Format: Paperback | 336 pages
- Dimensions: 214mm x 274mm x 14mm | 839g
- Publication date: 21 May 2010
- Publication City/Country: St Louis
- ISBN 10: 0323064825
- ISBN 13: 9780323064828
- Edition: 3, Revised
- Edition statement: 3rd Revised edition
- Illustrations note: 490 illus.
- Sales rank: 234,741
Now in full color, "Manual of Equine Reproduction, 3rd Edition" provides a comprehensive look at the reproductive management of horses, including management of stallions, pregnant mares, and neonatal foals. Expert authors use a concise, practical approach in discussing improved therapies and treatments in equine breeding. You'll enhance your skills and knowledge with this book's detailed coverage of techniques used in reproductive examination, breeding procedures, pregnancy diagnosis, foaling, and reproductive tract surgery.
Other people who viewed this bought:
Other books in this category
USD$37.80 - Save $1.58 (4%) - RRP $39.38
USD$24.45 - Save $1.29 (5%) - RRP $25.74
USD$16.33 - Save $9.41 36% off - RRP $25.74
Table of contents
1. Reproductive Anatomy of the Mare 2. Reproductive Physiology of the Nonpregnant Mare expanded chapter! 3. Manipulation of Estrus in the Mare expanded chapter! 4. Breeding Soundness Examination of the Mare 5. Transrectal Ultrasonography in Broodmare Practice 6. Endometritis 7. Pregnancy: Physiology and Diagnosis 8. Pregnancy Loss 9. Management of the Pregnant Mare 10. Dystocia and Postparturient Disease 11. Routine Management of the Neonatal Foal expanded chapter! 12. Semen Collection and Artificial Insemination with Fresh Semen 13. Examination of the Stallion for Breeding Soundness 14. Semen Preservation 15. Surgery of the Mare Reproductive Tract 16. Surgery of the Stallion Reproductive Tract 17. Embryo Transfer 18. Evaluation of Breeding Records 19. Assisted Reproductive Technology NEW chapter!