Make, Bake, Love (Hardback)
$30.36 - Free delivery worldwide Available
Dispatched in 2 business days When will my order arrive?
DescriptionJust like her popular cooking blog 'Stuff I Make, Bake and Love' Lilly Higgins has a chatty and warm style making baking approachable and fun. Her fabulous recipes with a hint of nostalgia and beautiful photographs will make you want to stock up on butter and sugar and bake that cake! Sections Big Cakes: Includes Banoffee Cake, Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake, Orange Blossom Cake Small Cakes: Bakewell Cupcakes, Custard Slices, Rhubarb Macaroons Breads: Bagels, Guinness & Rye Bread, Soda Bread Thrifty Baking: Tiffin, French toast, Trifle, Goody Biscuits, Cookies, Tray Bakes: Jammie Dodgers, Chocolate Wontons There's something here for everyone, whether beginner or advanced.
- Published: 15 October 2011
- Format: Hardback 224 pages
- ISBN 13: 9780717150427 ISBN 10: 0717150429
- Sales rank: 27,340
$37.01 - Save $3.53 (8%) - RRP $40.54
$22.79 - Save $17.75 43% off - RRP $40.54
$29.68 - Save $2.76 (8%) - RRP $32.44
$30.00 - Save $10.54 25% off - RRP $40.54
Reviews for Make, Bake, Love
Cozy, easy, delicious
This is a 'no-frills' dessert cook book, full of both basic and original recipes for delicious home-cooked desserts.
- All recipes are incredibly easy to follow;
- Ingredients are quite basic and easily-obtainable;
- Excellent variation of recipes: you're bound to find something you like;
- I LOVE the "Thrift" section--how to make delicious desserts from leftovers;
- I appreciate that the photos were arranged and taken by the author herself;
- Beautiful layout and full-page photos of (nearly) every recipe.
- Recipes are a bit hit-and-miss, in my opinion. Some recipes got 5/5 stars from me, some--just 1/5 (which happens rarely).
Favorite recipes: Carrot cake, red velvet cake, bread-and-butter pudding. by Olga