Make, Bake, LoveHardback
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 2 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: Gill & Macmillan Ltd
- Format: Hardback | 224 pages
- Dimensions: 193mm x 249mm x 25mm | 898g
- Publication date: 15 October 2011
- Publication City/Country: Dublin
- ISBN 10: 0717150429
- ISBN 13: 9780717150427
- Sales rank: 30,359
Just like her popular cooking blog 'Stuff I Make, Bake and Love' Lilly Higgins has a chatty and warm style making baking approachable and fun. Her fabulous recipes with a hint of nostalgia and beautiful photographs will make you want to stock up on butter and sugar and bake that cake! Sections Big Cakes: Includes Banoffee Cake, Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake, Orange Blossom Cake Small Cakes: Bakewell Cupcakes, Custard Slices, Rhubarb Macaroons Breads: Bagels, Guinness & Rye Bread, Soda Bread Thrifty Baking: Tiffin, French toast, Trifle, Goody Biscuits, Cookies, Tray Bakes: Jammie Dodgers, Chocolate Wontons There's something here for everyone, whether beginner or advanced.
Other people who viewed this bought:
USD$34.81 - Save $3.31 (8%) - RRP $38.12
USD$7.26 - Save $0.35 (4%) - RRP $7.61
USD$16.06 - Save $6.80 29% off - RRP $22.86
USD$3.80 - Save $0.01 - RRP $3.81
USD$9.48 - Save $2.70 22% off - RRP $12.18
Other books in this category
USD$18.10 - Save $4.76 20% off - RRP $22.86
USD$19.24 - Save $6.67 25% off - RRP $25.91
USD$10.44 - Save $0.22 (2%) - RRP $10.66
USD$16.48 - Save $10.95 39% off - RRP $27.43
Lilly Higgins is a Graphic Designer, a Ballymaloe trained chef and an enthusiastic food blogger. She's taught at the Ballymaloe cookery school and produced set designs and food styling for the TV show 'Fancy Vittles' with her sister Maeve, a well known comedian.
By Olga 21 Sep 2013
This is a 'no-frills' dessert cook book, full of both basic and original recipes for delicious home-cooked desserts.
- All recipes are incredibly easy to follow;
- Ingredients are quite basic and easily-obtainable;
- Excellent variation of recipes: you're bound to find something you like;
- I LOVE the "Thrift" section--how to make delicious desserts from leftovers;
- I appreciate that the photos were arranged and taken by the author herself;
- Beautiful layout and full-page photos of (nearly) every recipe.
- Recipes are a bit hit-and-miss, in my opinion. Some recipes got 5/5 stars from me, some--just 1/5 (which happens rarely).
Favorite recipes: Carrot cake, red velvet cake, bread-and-butter pudding.