Loss of the Good Authority: Cause of DelinquencyPaperback
List price $9.30
Unavailable - AbeBooks may have this title.
- Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
- Format: Paperback | 272 pages
- Dimensions: 128mm x 198mm x 15mm | 193g
- Publication date: 25 October 1990
- Publication City/Country: London
- ISBN 10: 0140125302
- ISBN 13: 9780140125306
- Edition: New edition
- Edition statement: New edition
The second book by Tom Pitt-Aikens and Alice Thomas Ellis on delinquency, this explains the theory of "the loss of the good authority", the cause of delinquent behaviour. "Good authority" applies to parents, social workers, welfare officers and anyone who assumes authority over young people.