- Publisher: Westminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Format: Paperback | 238 pages
- Dimensions: 164mm x 233mm x 11mm | 249g
- Publication date: 31 December 1981
- Publication City/Country: Louisville
- ISBN 10: 0664256805
- ISBN 13: 9780664256807
- Illustrations note: 1 black & white illustration
- Sales rank: 701,932
This, the last work of Charles Dickens to be published, is a beautiful retelling of the Gospel account of Jesus. Originally handwritten by Dickens for his own children, this inspiring account was created in order that they might know more of the story Dickens called "the best that ever was or will be known in the world."
Add item to wishlist
Other people who viewed this bought:
Other books in this category
USD$6.94 - Save $5.38 43% off - RRP $12.32
USD$7.21 - Save $3.56 33% off - RRP $10.77
USD$8.02 - Save $5.84 42% off - RRP $13.86
USD$8.54 - Save $0.69 (7%) - RRP $9.23
Charles Dickens is one of the most enduring and popular novelists of all time. He authored a number of classic works, including Oliver Twist, David Copperfield, A Tale of Two Cities, Great Expectations, and A Christmas Carol.