Learning Radiology: Recognizing the Basics (With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access)Paperback Saunders W.B.
List price $59.00
You save $11.86 20% off
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 1 business day
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: Saunders
- Format: Paperback | 333 pages
- Dimensions: 211mm x 269mm x 13mm | 885g
- Publication date: 1 June 2011
- Publication City/Country: Philadelphia
- ISBN 10: 0323074448
- ISBN 13: 9780323074445
- Edition: 2, Revised
- Edition statement: 2nd Revised edition
- Illustrations note: Approx. 744 illustrations (13 in full color)
- Sales rank: 37,125
Ease your exam anxiety...and sharpen your clinical skills! Written by William Herring, MD - a skilled radiology teacher and creator of an award-winning radiology teaching web site - "Learning Radiology" efficiently presents just the radiology knowledge you need to know to get through clinical rotations and USMLEs. And, bonus online access via Student Consult - where you will find the complete text of the book, self-assessment quizzes, and more - makes this an even more effective learning tool.
Other people who viewed this bought:
USD$54.97 - Save $5.54 (9%) - RRP $60.51
USD$36.41 - Save $4.45 10% off - RRP $40.86
USD$39.51 - Save $1.35 (3%) - RRP $40.86
USD$202.66 - Save $50.04 19% off - RRP $252.70
USD$78.04 - Save $5.17 (6%) - RRP $83.21
Other books in this category
USD$62.71 - Save $2.34 (3%) - RRP $65.05
USD$296.47 - Save $65.18 18% off - RRP $361.65
USD$45.35 - Save $12.14 21% off - RRP $57.49
USD$102.67 - Save $25.94 20% off - RRP $128.61
By Lucas Herculano 07 Nov 2011
Sincerely, this book really teaches you from the very beggining how to interprete some of the most common aspects of radiologic findings - and keeps you alert to some not very common conditions. I haven't finished it yet, but so far so good - illustrations and text are walking together as book goes through, explanations are given in a very clear manner. As a forth year medical student, I think this is from far, the best acquisition in Radiology if you're looking for a book that makes you feel secure about interpreting the basic findings in this great area. Thanks, Bookdepository.com.
Table of contents
1. Recognizing Anything: An Introduction to Imaging Modalities 2. Recognizing Normal Chest Anatomy and a Technically Adequate Chest Radiograph 3. Recognizing Airspace Versus Interstitial Lung Disease 4. Recognizing the Causes of an Opacified Hemithorax 5. Recognizing Atelectasis 6. Recognizing a Pleural Effusion 7. Recognizing Pneumonia 8. Recognizing Pneumothorax, Pneumomediastinum, Pneumopericardium, and Subcutaneous Emphysema 9. Recognizing Adult Heart Disease 10. Recognizing the Correct Placement of Lines and Tubes: Critical Care Radiology 11. Computed Tomography: Understanding the Basics and Recognizing Normal Anatomy 12. Recognizing Diseases of the Chest 13. Recognizing the Normal Abdomen: Conventional Radiographs 14. Recognizing Bowel Obstruction and Ileus 15. Recognizing Extraluminal Air in the Abdomen 16. Recognizing Abnormal Calcifications and Their Causes 17. Recognizing the Imaging Findings of Trauma 18. Recognizing Gastrointestinal, Hepatic, and Urinary Tract Abnormalities 19. Ultrasound: Understanding the Principles and Recognizing Normal and Abnormal Findings 20. Magnetic Resonance Imaging: Understanding the Principles and Recognizing the Basics 21. Recognizing Abnormalities of Bone Density 22. Recognizing Fractures and Dislocations 23. Recognizing Joint Disease: An Approach to Arthritis 24. Recognizing Some Common Causes of Back and Neck Pain 25. Recognizing Some Common Causes of Intracranial Pathology Appendix: Recognizing What to Order Bibliography