List price $41.56
You save $8.42 20% off
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 4 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: Westminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Format: Paperback | 496 pages
- Language: English / Hebrew
- Dimensions: 142mm x 224mm x 33mm | 748g
- Publication date: 19 September 1981
- Publication City/Country: Louisville
- ISBN 10: 0664242669
- ISBN 13: 9780664242664
- Edition: 2
- Edition statement: Revised and enlarged ed
- Illustrations note: 1 black & white illustration
- Sales rank: 305,850
Since its first publication in this country, Yohanan Aharoni's informative, fact-filled work has been a prime source in its field. Now considerably enlarged, and with both text and maps updated, this classic study offers an even more accurate description of the geography, history, and archeology of Palestine. The Land of the Bible is an essential textbook that will continue to serve both scholars and students for years to come.
Other books in this category
USD$16.91 - Save $8.32 32% off - RRP $25.23
USD$12.74 - Save $3.58 21% off - RRP $16.32
USD$12.46 - Save $3.86 23% off - RRP $16.32
USD$28.34 - Save $1.35 (4%) - RRP $29.69
USD$12.37 - Save $6.92 35% off - RRP $19.29
USD$14.89 - Save $4.11 21% off - RRP $19.00
Yohanan Aharoni was a Senior Lecturer in Archaeology at Hebrew University of Jerusalem in Israel. Aharoni carried out extensive archeological excavations, directed the first explorations of the Judaen Desert Caves near En Geddi, and discovered the Bar Kochba Caves.