Kittencat Adventures for a Special PersonPaperback
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 4 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: Wood Island Prints
- Format: Paperback | 40 pages
- Dimensions: 216mm x 277mm x 8mm | 159g
- Publication date: 15 June 2012
- Publication City/Country: Belle River, PE
- ISBN 10: 0986606545
- ISBN 13: 9780986606540
- Illustrations note: colour illustrations
Every child is or should be a catperson (one who takes care of one or more cats). There is little to compare to the joy of watching a young kitten exploring her expanding world, in some ways just as a child does. This illustrated collection of KittenCat Adventures shares that experience with young readers, and is also an ideal bedtime store-telling book for loving parents and grandparents. Some experiences take place here on Prince Edward Island. Some will make you nod your head as you recall your own shared memories. Hope you enjoy these stories by Prince Edward Island writer Tom Rath.