The Key That Unlocked a Mystery: An Asperger StoryPaperback
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 4 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: Xlibris Corporation
- Format: Paperback | 90 pages
- Dimensions: 150mm x 224mm x 10mm | 159g
- Publication date: 20 January 2012
- Publication City/Country: Bloomington IN
- ISBN 10: 1465398783
- ISBN 13: 9781465398789
- Illustrations note: black & white illustrations
- Sales rank: 330,956
Add item to wishlist
Other books in this category
USD$6.33 - Save $4.58 41% off - RRP $10.91
USD$6.90 - Save $2.45 26% off - RRP $9.35
USD$10.45 - Save $2.02 16% off - RRP $12.47
USD$4.03 - Save $0.64 13% off - RRP $4.67
USD$10.58 - Save $5.01 32% off - RRP $15.59
USD$13.90 - Save $6.37 31% off - RRP $20.27
By Leanne 19 Apr 2012
I laughed, I cried, and most importantly I learnt.
Mark's innate ability to capture life with Aspergers syndrome is a gift for those whose lives are touched by ASD.
He makes sense of the things that puzzle me most.
His insight continues to act as a soothing balm on the very raw emotions I have as a parent raising a child with autism.
Thank you all the world. Leanne