Italian Kitchen Garden: Enjoy the Flavours of Italy from Your GardenHardback
List price $26.69
You save $5.07 18% off
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 2 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: PAVILION BOOKS
- Format: Hardback | 176 pages
- Dimensions: 194mm x 250mm x 22mm | 862g
- Publication date: 1 May 2012
- Publication City/Country: London
- ISBN 10: 1862059101
- ISBN 13: 9781862059108
- Illustrations note: approx. 80 colour photographs
- Sales rank: 253,450
* An inspiring book for both gardeners and cooks * Bring Italy to your table by growing your own produce * Simple gardening advice and delicious recipes In 2002 Sarah Fraser and her family moved to a ramshackle Italian farmhouse in Tuscany with dreams of self-sufficiency and a more 'down-to-earth' lifestyle. Seven years and three TV series later (Channel 4's 'No Going Back', 'A Year in Tuscany' and 'The Great Italian Escape'), Sarah has amassed a wealth of knowledge about cultivating Italian produce and what you can do with it. This is the perfect book for anyone who loves Italian food and would like to know how to grow it - even on a small scale. Whether you have a balcony, a patio, or space for a full kitchen garden, Sarah provides a wealth of easy-to-understand instructions and advice - tried and tested in her own garden. Basic information on how to get started, soil preparation, tools and choosing what to grow, is followed by information on individual vegetables, fruits and herbs, each with a delicious selection of recipes. If you've ever wondered why Italian food tastes so good, this is the book for you.
Other books in this category
$41.10 - Save $6.04 12% off - RRP $47.14
$9.90 - Save $2.59 20% off - RRP $12.49
$16.94 - Save $2.01 10% off - RRP $18.95
$16.78 - Save $5.22 23% off - RRP $22.00
$9.87 - Save $1.11 10% off - RRP $10.98
Sarah Fraser moved with her family to Tuscany in 2002 to renovate a dilapidated farmhouse - Casa del Sole. The family's adventures adapting to Italian life, running a guesthouse business, and striving for self-sufficiency were followed in three series for Channel 4 'No Going Back', 'A Year in Tuscany' and 'The Great Italian Escape'. Sarah now breeds Morgan horses and runs the farm shop between her developing her kitchen garden and testing recipes on family and friends.