Interfaces between Second Language Acquisition and Language Testing ResearchPaperback Cambridge Applied Linguistics
List price $41.24
You save $2.09 (5%)
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 1 business day
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY PRESS
- Format: Paperback | 220 pages
- Dimensions: 152mm x 224mm x 16mm | 399g
- Publication date: 13 January 1999
- Publication City/Country: Cambridge
- ISBN 10: 0521649633
- ISBN 13: 9780521649636
- Edition statement: New.
- Illustrations note: 9 line figures 1 halftone 3 tables
- Sales rank: 781,267
The volume includes original papers addressing different aspects of the interface between second language acquisition and language testing research. This paperback edition provides a fresh look at areas of common interest to both SLA and LT research, and ways in which research in these two areas of applied linguistics can be fruitfully integrated. The volume includes original papers dealing with different aspects of the interface between SLA and LT research. This collection thus constitutes a starting point for a continuing and expanding dialogue between SLA and LT researchers.
Other people who viewed this bought:
$39.93 - Save $6.00 13% off - RRP $45.93
$46.44 - Save $5.89 11% off - RRP $52.33
$46.91 - Save $5.42 10% off - RRP $52.33
$92.34 - Save $6.07 (6%) - RRP $98.41
Other books in this category
$53.91 - Save $0.61 (1%) - RRP $54.52
$33.02 - Save $8.06 19% off - RRP $41.08
$34.46 - Save $9.26 21% off - RRP $43.72
$47.96 - Save $7.49 13% off - RRP $55.45
$36.33 - Save $1.47 (3%) - RRP $37.80
Table of contents
1. Language testing - SLA interfaces: An update Lyle F. Bachman and Andrew D. Cohen; 2. Construct definition and validity inquiry in SLA research Carol A. Chapelle; 3. Research in interlanguage variation: Implications for language testing Elaine Tarone; 4. Strategies and processes in test-taking and SLA Andrew D. Cohen; 5. Describing language development? Rating scales and SLA Geoff Brindley; 6. Testing methods in context-based second language research Dan Douglas; 7. How can language testing and SLA benefit from the other? The case of discourse Elana Shohamy; Appendix; Index.