Interactive Approaches to Teaching: A Framework for INSETCD-Audio
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 4 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: David Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Format: CD-Audio | 128 pages
- Dimensions: 210mm x 294mm x 12mm | 240g
- Publication date: 1 July 1996
- Publication City/Country: London
- ISBN 10: 1853463663
- ISBN 13: 9781853463662
- Illustrations note: black & white illustrations
- Sales rank: 1,253,952
First Published in 1996. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
Other books in this category
USD$23.05 - Save $0.24 (1%) - RRP $23.29
USD$29.00 - Save $11.00 27% off - RRP $40.00
USD$20.04 - Save $3.25 13% off - RRP $23.29
USD$20.48 - Save $9.51 31% off - RRP $29.99
USD$30.07 - Save $9.92 24% off - RRP $39.99
Table of contents
What are interactive approaches?; interactive teaching methods; the role of the teacher and the learner; problem solving; prompting/scaffolding; assessment; creating an interactive environment; planning aims and objectives; curriculum design and development; recording.