Interactive Approaches to Teaching: A Framework for INSETCD-Audio
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 3 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: David Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Format: CD-Audio | 128 pages
- Dimensions: 210mm x 294mm x 12mm | 240g
- Publication date: 1 July 1996
- Publication City/Country: London
- ISBN 10: 1853463663
- ISBN 13: 9781853463662
- Illustrations note: black & white illustrations
- Sales rank: 1,263,117
First Published in 1996. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
Add item to wishlist
Other books in this category
USD$23.94 - Save $1.01 (4%) - RRP $24.95
USD$28.42 - Save $11.58 28% off - RRP $40.00
USD$20.15 - Save $3.73 15% off - RRP $23.88
USD$20.27 - Save $9.72 32% off - RRP $29.99
USD$434.89 - Save $73.77 14% off - RRP $508.66
Table of contents
What are interactive approaches?; interactive teaching methods; the role of the teacher and the learner; problem solving; prompting/scaffolding; assessment; creating an interactive environment; planning aims and objectives; curriculum design and development; recording.